WE ARE HIRING
Submit your CV by completing the form below
Senior Backend Engineer with Dicom Specialisation
JOB TITLE: Senior Software Developer
COMPANY: Envisionit Deep AI is an African innovative medical technology company using Artificial Intelligence to transform medical imaging diagnosis. Trained and validated by radiologists for medical practitioners, our products detect and highlight abnormalities across X-rays, Ultrasound, MRI and CT scans.
We are looking for a Senior Backend Engineer to join our company to democratise and transform healthcare in Africa and globally. The candidate must have the ability to work as an individual contributor with a flair to learn new technologies and thrive in an agile environment.
- In the position, the above role has the responsibility to lead and perform development efforts of integrating the Radify AI platform with third party platforms, various PACS and VNA solutions, as well as, individual modalities.
- Lead and support integration / deployment of Radify AI with our customers, both in the cloud as well as on-premise.
- Participate in architecture design of the integration layer of Radify AI, including open integration standards and DICOM standards.
- Design and develop the necessary components and features of Radify AI integration layer.
How this position fits into our organisation:
- Reporting to Envisionit Deep AI CTO
- Leads Radify AI integration development
Qualification and experience:
- Solid experience with DICOM protocol - extraction, manipulation, encoding and decoding of DICOM messages.
- Solid experience in DICOM integration - receiving and sending images between different PACS systems and modalities.
- Knowledge of Orthanc DICOM server - installation, administration, scripting and troubleshooting of Orthanc.
- Knowledge of LUA programming language, particularly usage of LUA with Orthanc for manipulation of incoming and outgoing images.Knowledge and experience in Python, RabbitMQ, Docker and Orthanc Docker-based deployment.
- Knowledge and experience of Python programming language.
- Knowledge and experience with cloud deployments, AWS in particular.
Market related according to industry standard.